0.47uF/470nF 50V Capacitor 10% Tolerance CC0402KRX7R9BB474 – 0402 Package
A capacitor is a device that stores electrical energy in an electric field. It is a passive electronic component with two terminals. The effect of a capacitor is known as capacitance. While some capacitance exists between any two electrical conductors in proximity in a circuit, a capacitor is a component designed to add capacitance to a circuit. This product is known as 0.47UF 50V Capacitor, 470nF 50V SMD Capacitor, CC0402KRX7R9BB474, 470 nF Capacitor, 0.47 uF SMD Capacitor, 0402 SMD Capacitor, 470nF 50V Capacitor, 470nF 50V SMD Capacitor, 470nF Capacitor, 470nF SMD Capacitor, CC0402KRX7R9BB474.
- Manufacturer: YAGEO
- Manufacturer Part No: CC0402KRX7R9BB474
- Product Type: Ceramic Capacitor
- Capacitance: 0.47uF
- Capacitance: 470 nF
- Voltage Rating DC: 50 V
- Tolerance: ±10%
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +125°C
- Product: General Type MLCCs
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package/Case: 0402
- High voltage generation, and AC mains filtering
- High frequency and high voltage/power
- High reliability, medical, military, and space
- 1 x 0.47uF/470nF 50V Capacitor 10% Tolerance CC0402KRX7R9BB474 – 0402 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.